It is estimated that women have been practicing with stone eggs for over 5,000 years. Empresses and concubines of the Royal Palace of China used eggs carved out of jade to access sexual power, awaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age.
Some benefits to using a Yoni Egg include:
- Increase libido and awaken your sensuality.
- Increase natural lubrication at any age!
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your yoni, your entire body, and ultimately yourself.
- Increase sensitivity during intercourse.
- Become much more orgasmic.
- Some moms use yoni eggs to assist in after birth recovery.
- Gain control over the vaginal muscles and rock your lover’s world.
- Enhance your Tantra, Qigong, and yoga practice.
- Some women that use yoni eggs report a reduction of PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps and the duration of the menses.
- Improved pelvic floor stregth
- Improve overall health and well-being.
How to Clean My Yoni Egg
Your Yoni Egg may be sterilized using a mild organic soap or a sterilization spray specific to pleasure toys. Your egg should be cleaned before and after each use.
To energetically cleanse your Egg, you may smudge it, soak it in room temperature salt water, leave it under a full moon or infuse it with Reiki energy.
How to Insert My Yoni Egg
First, take a moment to connect with your egg. Hold it, meditate with it, set an intention.
With clean hands, insert the larger side first, with the narrow end pointing down. Don’t worry! Your Yoni Egg will not get stuck. However, if you like, you may leave the string attached and use it to assist in removal.
When Should I Work with My Yoni Egg?
Be aware that there is a risk of the Yoni Egg slipping out during use, especially when you begin. This can be a great conversation starter or rather embarrassing! You may want to start out with using your Egg around the home.
How do I use my Yoni Egg?
With the Egg inserted, begin flexing and relaxing your kegel muscles. You may be most comfortable lying down at first, but in time, you will be able to master this sitting and standing as well! Align these exercises with your breath. Inhale and squeeze, exhale and release. Tap into your feminine energy. Enjoy the sensations.
Once you get the hang of this, research more advanced Yoni Yoga exercises.
All Yoni Eggs offered by Sage Stone Malas have a drilled hole and string that may be used to assist in removal of the egg. Each set of Yoni Eggs will come with a set of 3 wooden Sun and Moon egg display pieces.